Fishing Season (April 1 – September 30) in Colorado at Rocky Ridge Sporting and Conservation Club
Only a one hour drive from Denver and just five miles north of Fort Collins.
A bit about Rocky Ridge Fishing Club:
Convenient easy access from Interstate-25 (I-25), close to an hour from these front range cities and states, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Fort Collins, Denver, Littleton, Thornton, Arvada, Golden, Greeley, Longmont, Boulder, Loveland, Cheyenne, and Laramie.
Rocky Ridge Fishing Club is located on a 300-acre, private reservoir, five miles north of Fort Collins, Colorado. Rocky Ridge reservoir maintains a locked entrance and is in a secluded and picturesque setting surrounded by abundant wildlife. The club is open to the public by reservation only.
We have had a successful stocking program since 1990. The lake has a healthy population of walleye, Donaldson Steelhead Trout, Kamloop Rainbow and perch. We also have caught some catfish, crappie, and small mouth bass. The lake has a healthy food source and the water level generally remains high throughout the season. The fishing season runs from April 1 through the end of September. A concrete boat ramp and plenty of parking are available. Currently we are accepting a maximum of 35 members per fishing season, and all memberships will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Rocky Ridge Fishing Club Membership
Please refer to the Rocky Ridge current Fishing Bylaws and Application for pricing and regulations.
(Limited Memberships Available)
1. Catch limits imposed.
2. State Fishing license needed.
3. Safe boating practices enforced, please bring your own boat.
4. The season runs from approximately April 1st through September 30th, or the day prior to the first day of waterfowl hunting.
5. You can fish from sunrise to sunset, seven days a week.
6. No overnight camping is allowed for fishing members.
7. You must read and submit your application using the Rocky Ridge Fishing Club Membership Bylaws.
8. Proof of insurance is required for membership.
For more information about the Fishing Club Membership at Rocky Ridge, send us an email at email@example.com.